SoX peerings create a high bandwidth, high performance, low latency path to connected content providers and consumers. This bandwidth is offloaded from commodity Internet connections which improves performance and bandwidth constraints on those connections. SoX is able to provide to its participants over 1/2 of the routes on the global Internet through this IP service offering.
SoX is able to provide to its participants over HALF of the routes on the global Internet through this IP service offering.
SoX IP offerings include:
- Peerings with regional, national, and international networks such as Internet2, NREN, GLORIAD
- Public and private peerings with ISPs in Atlanta such as Google, Comcast, Internet Systems Consortium and 39 other such peers
SoX supports IPv6 and can provide addresses to SoX participants. SoX can also route provider independent addresses assigned by ARIN to its participants.
- NASA NISN
- 3 Rivers Optical Exchange (3ROX)
- Florida Lambda Rail (FLR)
- Louisiana Optical Network Initiative (LONI)
- Metropolitan Research and Education Network (MREN)
- North Carolina Research and Education Network (NCREN)
- NASA Integrated Services Network (NISN)
- Energy Sciences Network (ESNet)
- AtlanticWave (Awave)
Public and private peerings
- Internet Systems Consortium
- 39 peers